Friday, March 22, 2013

PERSONAL!!

 First, she said she knew me from school... then this happened:
Snow Leopard: well i do,
Miss Arcticjammer: olivia
Miss Arcticjammer: emily
Snow Leopard: umm
Miss Arcticjammer: ya its emily
Snow Leopard: why do you keep changing the name
Miss Arcticjammer: idk
Snow Leopard: you are scaring me.
Miss Arcticjammer: i dont know i just dont like them
Miss Arcticjammer: all
Snow Leopard: ...
Miss Arcticjammer: so im your friend
Miss Arcticjammer: friend me
Snow Leopard: no i dont know who you are
Miss Arcticjammer: emily im emily EMILY
Snow Leopard: im not really friends with an emily and how IN THE WORLD would you kno
Snow Leopard: my username?
Snow Leopard: seriously, i DONT KNOW YOU
Duke Spiritclaws: :sad:
Miss Arcticjammer: :sitNE:
Snow Leopard: ...
Snow Leopard: who told you my user
Miss Arcticjammer: MARY
Miss Arcticjammer: IN THE OTHER SCHOOL
Snow Leopard: ............................
Miss Arcticjammer: MARY
Miss Arcticjammer: UGHHHHHHHHH
Snow Leopard: i dont know a mary... O.O
Miss Arcticjammer: YOUR SO ANOYING
Snow Leopard: who in the world is mary?!?!
Miss Arcticjammer: IN THE OTHER SCHOOL
Miss Arcticjammer: I KNOW HER YOU DONT
Snow Leopard: what OTHER SCHOOL!?!?!
Snow Leopard: ................................
Miss Arcticjammer: OH MY GOD YOUR SO ANYOING
Miss Arcticjammer: :hop:
Snow Leopard: :surprise:
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Miss Arcticjammer: WHAT
Snow Leopard: i dont even know who you are
Miss Arcticjammer: YES ITS EMILY
Snow Leopard: if you know me then whats my name
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Snow Leopard: if you "know me" then wahts my name
Miss Arcticjammer: WHAT IS IT THEN I DIONT KNOW
Snow Leopard: geez
Snow Leopard: if oyu know me then u should know my name
Miss Arcticjammer: THTS YOUR NAME
Snow Leopard: what?
Miss Arcticjammer: WHAT IS IT THEN
Snow Leopard: im not telling you!
Miss Arcticjammer: UGHH TELL ME
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Snow Leopard: noooooooo
Miss Arcticjammer: TELL  ME
Snow Leopard: i dont give out my info
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Miss Arcticjammer: ILL TELL YOU
Snow Leopard: why do you need to know
Miss Arcticjammer: MY NAME IS ISABELLA
Snow Leopard: good for you
Miss Arcticjammer: ISABELLA TAPIA
Snow Leopard: i never asked for your name...
Miss Arcticjammer: WHATS YOURS
Snow Leopard: im NOT telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Arcticjammer: :sitSE:
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Snow Leopard: its kinda personal!!
Miss Arcticjammer: :angry:
Snow Leopard: seriously i dont know you
Miss Arcticjammer: :mad:
Snow Leopard: hissssssssssssssssssssssssss
Blossom Spirittoes: :angry:
Blossom Spirittoes: :mad:
Snow Leopard: why do YOU need to know MY informations?!?!
Snow Leopard: FINALLY SHE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ^^^^^ Is my conversation-half of it- with some random girl who showed up in my den. It is kinda WEEEEIRD! Did I say KINDA?? I meant SUPER!! Also SCARY! She wanted to know my full name! AGGGGG people are out to get me!!! EEEEEEPPPP

5 comments:

  1. Since she kept on changing her name, she obviously isn't from your school. She also uses bad language and maybe is just trying to know your personal info. What is her username? I could help you report her and block her for lieing to people and making them feel scared. Just remember: You DON'T know a Mary, Olivia, Isabella, or Emily that plays AJ.

    (P.S. She may be a blog viewer, and maybe one of the mean commentors. She may be trying to get you to quit this blog or worse, like quit AJ. Ignore her and suggest takin' the quiz for online safety again if she has.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember the user.. but I reported her practically the whole time she was in my den.

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, of course...my plan is working...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your plan is to force me to quit, its NOT WORKING!!

      Delete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!