Sunday, March 3, 2013

New item and contests

Today's new item:
 
It's cool but, did it HAVE to be member?! I'm sorry non members!!! If you are planning on entering my contests you better do it soon because they end in 3 weeks from yesterday! Please enter by clicking the contests tab above. 

I am not doing a car crash of the day. Umm... I don't know what else to say.. I'm hoping to get a raccoon plushie.. have not gotten one yet. Partyanimalzz I'm talking to YOU! JUST KIDDING! :) 




PLUS ITS CANNONCOOL'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Be extra nice to him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!