Monday, February 11, 2013

W-white lava glove?

Has there always been white lava gloves? Im confused I've never seen one....... Did any of you know the exist? Im toatly confuddled. So if you comment please don't be mean i didn't know they existed!











UPDATE!! From research on other blogs, and surveying people on animal jam... they are a real thing! I know it sounds crazy but read this article I found on animal jam flash:

Lava Gloves were released in May, as a special gift from the AJ HQ for members. It was a thank you gift for helping becoming a member. Now, every month, members get a thank you gift


 That's all the evidence I found, but I did see it on a trade list.. didn't even think to take a picture. (dumb me)

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know those existid either?? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are real. I have a lava glove, although I'd prefer a white one. They are extremely CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lava glove. They are pawsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a White Lava Glove
    I'm akcir16

    ReplyDelete
  5. the white is the rarest one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE A PICK AND BLACK LAVA GLOVE IF ANYBUDY WOULD LIKE TO TRADE LEAVE A COMMENT . BTW MY USER IS LOL23233

    ReplyDelete
  7. They've always existed, I've owned one for months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they where gifts 2 like the black ones there just diff colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whats worth a orange/black lava glove?
    A girl wants it, and will trade her reindeer mask for it, Is this a good trade?Which is better?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a black yellow one if you want it message me i am xxistollurpiexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a white and orange lava glove! - rivlai1872 BTW what are they worth?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!