Sunday, March 31, 2013

Code glitch

Now I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of codes, but some jammers have pecently found a glitch with the code system. Causing new scammers, today I saw a NM yelling "RAREST CODE AT MY DEN!!!!!" At first I knew it was scamming so I switched onto a side account and went to their den. And they said "Trade me an item and I'll tell you the code." At that point most people started yelling scammer. Then the NM calmly replied, "The code is jellybelly, at it gives you a jellybean couch," SO I logged off and then back on and I tried the code. And sure enough it let me in. But when I logged in it said nothing, and I didn't recieve my "jelly bean couch."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!