Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mailtime

I personally don't believe that mailtime is a good thing, it's scamming really. And it's for lazy butts who won't get up and own their own flibbering rares. Who watches those dumb videos anyways? They delete have the messages and you only see your user for one split second it's not like anyone is gonna care not even the mailtime hoster.  They go like this "Rare! not rare not rare semi rare..."   I don't see why everyone loves gummyunicorn, shes a you know what and if you say something that makes her mad she has all her fans chase after you. Like one person said "scammer" and I was like "Yea! Someone finally stood up to that dweep!" Shes a real jerk cares about nothing but rares, not her fans, nor her viewers.. I guess that's how most mailtime ppl are.  I don't know how people stand her, I guess they want to be cool, but anyone I repeat anyone who thinks mailtime is wrong, they're cool in my book.   MAILTIME IS WRONG IT'S SCAMMING!!

14 comments:

  1. Rephrase: Mailtime is BEGGING. It's not scaming, it's begging because you ASKING people for items, and if they give you it, it isn't scamming. It is maybe rude, but not bad. I understand how you feel, but do realize that all you are saying is an opinion. All i am saying is an opinion too. But think about it please before you go hurting peoples feelings, as negative as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Btw, people are replying to my comments saying i'm being so mean, please understand i'm not trying to.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmm why would mailtime be a scam? i did it once and i care for my fans and friends.
    .. i kinda feel offended now no offense.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHEM. YOU REALIZE IM READING THIS RIGHT? YOU JUST CALLED YOUR OWN COUSIN A LAZY BUTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you send thank you notes not like those other ppl who are just like (bored voice..) "Oh gee, I got a spike what a big surprise." Ant least you say thx

      Delete
    2. Ya.. i am just gonna quit that. Nobody likes me for doing it anyways so whatever

      Delete
  5. Finally somebody agrees with me :)
    Its like: SERIOUSLY. EARN. GEMS. SPEND. THEM. LIKE. THE. REST. O. US. >:UUUU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahem. I have 35,000 gems... and I'm LAZY???

      Delete
    2. .... uhhh y r u saying ur lazy all the time? ur not lazy... and y do ya keep saying AHEM in big letters?
      not 2 try 2 b rude but......

      Delete
  6. Omg i swear to GOD. Gummyunicorn? I Hate her. (No offense to blog viewers) Just because your with a famous person doesn't make u "Cool" Everybody, Your cool in your own way. You don't have to be with some dork who thinks there the king of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erm me again I Make mailtimes RARELY (Please don't call me a lousy fat jerk who only cares for rares..) I Don't atchually *Get rares* Lol i made this vid called "The julian2 mailtime :P" And i got 63 views. WOO! Thx ^O^ ANd im not a jerk who only cares bout rares. i tell people to NOT send me rares. i just hoped that i would get something so i can record cause i get REALLY bored :T

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!