Thursday, May 30, 2013

Crying is not the answer!

Jammers, I understand why most of you are upset beacuse of the new diamond shop, many of you are actually quitting. But before you quit please let me slap some serious sense into you.


The reason why you are sad is beacuse you saved up for those rares by trading rare and exclusive items correct? Well quitting and crying about is not the answer. "Just because a kid took your favorite toy doesn't mean you have to cry" <--- Metaphor  anyways if you don't quit you can always earn those items again lets not be dumb here. And those items comming back are a good thing to! Aj I bet has been recieving a whole lot of complaints about scamming and hacking.. so this is the only way animal jam could fix it.by selling the items that were scammed or hacked. See? Don't you feel bad for those who were hacked and scammed now they can enjoy Aj!!! The world ins't revolved around rarez ya know! And have you ever thought about being rich in gems instead of being rare? I bet you're surprised how many gems unrares have in fact at one point when I played Aj I had 101,980 gems!  i know you can't show them off but buying expesive items will! so you don't need to quit and cry yall!

5 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as "unrares people". Nobody is "rare" because of their items. And I think some parts of the diamond shop are unfair to, even while I'm a member! I spent 16 dollars on NOTHING! My Arctic Wolf gift card is now useless. How can AJ be so mean!?

    In ways, remember you're epic no matter what u have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have the gem bonus, the membership, unlimited access to animal. And you don't have to waste your gems on only one! Think of the postitive side my dear friend nafaria9! :D

      Delete
  2. lol i'm half guessing my comment made that post LOL
    -ilovemyfamily153666....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually no, I happened to see lots of jammers litterally whinning about their rares. Like a bunch of cry-babies. Rares are really 2yr olds who's toy was stolen when rares come back!

      Delete
    2. lol so true! peeps keep asking theirselfs if rares can be... well, just rares! its not fair! I never had this stuff before and now I enjoy getting those items... but others ruin it for the peeps who want the stuff...
      PEEPS, I HAVE 1 THING TO SAY HERE: THINK ABOUT OTHERS WHO WANT THE ITEMS, NOT JUST YOURSELF! PLZ PLZ PLZ THINK ABOUT OTHERS! AND ITS NOT FAIR IF YOU GUYS, (the ones who r saying it should go or whateva)RUIN IN FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS SOMETHING!
      -ilovemyfamily153666!
      p.s. uhhhh I just wanted to put p.s. LOL

      Delete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!