Sunday, June 23, 2013

Random

Salad. 
Haha, sorry I'm hungery
Okay ummmmm I have no idea what to post about.. new item is the freedom bunny hat. Even though it's returning I called it new :) 


Today I have to clean almost my whole house.. fun. I hate cleaning just so you know. I like it clean but cleaning is just plain BORING. It's worse when my sister won't help, which is all the time!!!

THAT was random. animaljamnonmember.blogspot.com copy and paste that link, later today we will have a new tip up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!