Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The claw

Ugh. I just learned something about the claw machine at the trade party. I have known it is possible to win a glove, so I tried a lot. A lot TOO MANY. I wasted 1,500 gems playing claw... I know I'm crazy. Here's what I won:

As you can tell, I'm addicted. And NO GLOVE!! I spent SO MANY GEMS!! Ag. Why did I do that?!!? I also am gonna put a lot of this stuff on trade. Make your offers in comments please ^-^ This is how I was:
 
-pupp1266

Click older posts to read more!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to get a glove on the claw before.....no luck! I have spent thousands of gems on it, but apparently the claw hates me or something. ^.^ At least you got freedom hats. That's pretty good! LOL, I loved the little aliens in Toy Story. :D
    -RockyTop2

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!