Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy busy busy

My post titles are getting to always be, "busy", or "sorry" so I have to tell you what. I am going to be busy tomorrow with a friends b-day party. Actually it's basketballzebra678, and her birthday is on saturday. On saturday I have a soccer game, so that's why I MIGHT not post. I have to go to school in 10 minutes.. today's update was pretty big! Not the new land yet.. Say goodbye to giraffes, rhinos, and elephants :'(  They are "traveling":

It's quite sad. Where are all of the animals going?!?? At least non-members didn't loose any animals. Ok that's about all I have time for I have to walk to school in 5 minutes.. bye!

5 comments:

  1. SHHESH u guys are too overobssesed with these non members! can't you care about the other jammers as WELL!? im a member and i personally love non members its good that u care, but sometyimes i feel like u have no time for the other jammers (most members aren't mean you know, and sorry im terrible and typeing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. You people. Commenting as a mean anonymous is not going to make us quit. Dur da dur!

      Delete
    2. I bet you, if you were non-member you would LOVE our help! But I guess not. If YOU knew how it felt to be a non forever on aj you WOULD LOVE all of our tips!! No offense to any members when I say this- but some are snobby! I'm going to admit I've seen snobby people out there. And you happen to be one of them! Yeah, I said it! We care about everyone. At least you have to freedom to color a couch! Think about this- go onto a storage account (non member) for a week. Do you know why we give them tips now?!?!?!

      Delete
  2. Hey!!!! Lots and I mean lots of members are rude especially the ones on the server Aldan, and I bet if you were a non member you'd be beggin' us for help. And what are we suppose to do for members? Start a member movement? That would be dumb, becuz members can do LOADS of things themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. You don't want to get on my bad side >BU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!