Saturday, April 27, 2013

Soccer :P

As most of you know, soccer is like my FAVORITE sport EVER!!!!! Today I had a game.. and it got interesting so I would like to tell you all about it!

First, no I didn't score a goal (i did last week :D) But there's this thing called offsides, which makes it so you have to stop and let the other team kick it because one of their defenders was behind you. So a girl on my team shot it, and made it but it was offsides so it didn't count :( then the other team cheered D:< I was mad at them :(

The other team did score once, but I don't know why our goalie (wolflover29875) missed it, I was a forward and way far away. But they weren't very good at kicking it off.. so I just stole it and ran! It was great :) The best defender ever (basketballzebra678) blocked it quite a few times.. I had to be defender once but I was actually pretty good.

Now.. the good part. My friend tried to chest bump it and she missed.. so the other team made fun of her. Then I was getting the ball from the girl who made fun of her first and I pushed her down >:D I'm a violent player :D  In soccer, you aren't aloud to put your elbows or hands out or its a foul, but they did it so I did too MWAHAHAHA!
These pictures are all from google but true for me:
 
  

5 comments:

  1. Hi pupp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool blog thingy. I'm right next to in your den now. XDD

    Haveaniceday. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah those little turds who made fun of me lol jk!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those people who make fun of othert people really gets me annoyed. they are just plain out R-U-D-E!!!
    -ilovemyfamily153666
    -plz send em stuff for mailtime! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!