Saturday, May 11, 2013

Drums and Soccer (mostly soccer)

New item is drums in the jam session party... ya ya now to tell you about almost the BEST soccer game ever!!

We won 3-1 (in their faces!!), I scored a goal... but when I did it was so funny, I jumped up and down and yelled, "IN YOUR FACE!!" then ran away :) It was really funny. A girl scored her very first goal in this game, and one girl scored her 3rd goal this time. (mine was my second of the season)

INJURIES- worst part. The other team were a bunch of wimps (sorry to say its true). So I got hit in the stomach.. and it hurt but I kept playing anyways. Then a girl on the OTHER team got hit in the stomach and fell on the ground and CRIED. So their team got a free kick -.-  They did that like three times- then one of them tripped me and they didn't call it. My friend on our team REALLY got hurt, she twisted her ankle because a girl kicked her and tripped her.

Anyways, it was sooooooooooooo fun then after we had pictures. BYEEE PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!