Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scam story

Okay, as you may have seen the list of scammers that ilovemyfamily provided us with in the comments, claireiscute22 added me. This was a while back, and I went out in jamaa and caught her scamming! She said, "best trade gets spike!" The next day... she STILL has her spike D:  Then a few weeks later after she deleted me, I caught her scamming yet again!!! She said that the best trade would get her items because her mom was making her quit. Why scam SO much?

P.S. I am putting a poll up about scamming later but by the time you see this I bet it's up so look at the side!!

[PLEASE BE HONEST ON THE POLL!!] REMEMBER NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS VOTING!!

1 comment:

  1. if you want me to like.. keep up with scammers or whatever... just jamagram me on AJ or tell me on your blog. I read your blog every day so i'll know. thanks!
    -ilovemyfamily153666

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!