Thursday, June 27, 2013

My story (partyanimalzz)

Hi people of Jamaa! I've decided to make a little story about me and animaljam. I thought of this after reading The Animal Jam Flash. One of Jamaa's most famous blogs to ever be created. I want my story to be known if I quit. (Which is not currently an option) I just thought it we be fun to write a story about my time on animal jam. Anyways Here it goes the first Chapter:


Chapter 1: Joining
It all started one snowy December day, I think it was December 17th to be Exact. Anyways I was visiting my friend Hailey or more commonly known as Nafaria9. We were playing at her house doing all sorts of crazy stuff :P Then she said "Want me to show you Animal Jam? It's really fun!" I said "Sure," she ran over to the computer and I ran after her. "Here! why don't you make yourself an account." She had already logged me on to the create an account page, I created my user name which was at the time funlamb. I forgot my parents email when creating an account so I just did what I though was theirs. I logged on and it was in the middle of jamaailidays, I admit it was fun. I got all sorts of stuff from the jamaailday presents. And I was excited, I loved discovering the mud pits in Appondale. I later bought a seal named Grand Arcticpuppy, to explore the Ocean's of animaljam. I had a wolf to explore the land  named Awesome tinychamp as well. Then after the exploration of the land, my friend showed me The Claw Machine. I was hooked. Plushie after plushie I made 'plushie pits' and me and my friend would spend hours in that thing joking and messing around. Soon it was December 25th it had been only a few days since I had joined, I went to my cousin's house and got her hooked on animaljam. Both of my cousin started playing and life was good.. until I wanted membership.....   


Stay tuned to the story! It get's better! -partyanimalzz :D

2 comments:

  1. hey um partyanimalzz if im member and i don't tease nms am i stil cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Remember the good times? When I was hyper and we danced in the mud pit? I said, "You're a bunny too!" i was super hyper that day. good times XD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!