Monday, June 24, 2013

Scammer/Issues

Report kikinight for scamming. She scammed many people of good, and bad items. Luckily mine was a bad item (freedom bunny hat).

Now to the issues..

Lately, we have noticed some mean comments to each other. There's really no need for comment fights! I changed the name of the "Clans" page, because everyone was giving us a hard time. Some people aren't being too kind to us... please be nice!!

I deleted some pages, because they were just sitting there. We don't update the pages very much anymore, sorry about that. We are both very busy. Don't get mad if we haven't updated in a while, things do get crazy. Every day for summer, me and my sister are home alone until my dad gets home at 5, so I have to pay attention to my sister a lot.

Partyanimalzz might be coming over to my house on Saturday, so that should give us lots of time to talk about things and the arrangement for posting and such. Just to clarify, we are cousins, so don't be freaked out that she is coming to my house :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!