Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bows & Arrows

Hiya jammers! Today while I was busy thinking about random stuff. Suddenly a thought popped into mind! See, in class I'm taking archery! It's quite cool actually! Now can anyone of you jammers out there guess what type of bow this is?


 
What I circled and pointed at is a hint!! 

Now don't scroll down! Just guess right now!  



THINKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now what did you guess? I only know one type of bow and this is what this bow and arrow is. It's a compact bow!! How do I know you ask? Well see the little gears? Yup. All compact bow an arrows have em. You have to pull back so hard you have to get the gears to crank. Quite interesting huh?

There the same ones I use at my school ^-^ 


And thats the thought that popped into my brain :D




4 comments:

  1. Cool! I never noticed that! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. will u pleaseeee return to this blog this blog is kinda fallen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flufffycybunny:Hello my user on AJ is flufffycybunny you can buddy my on AJ!wow i never noticed that bow was the compact bow and i wondered what those gears where for thank you for answering my un asked question!PS..this is my first time posting on this blog!




    from flufffycybunny!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!