Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CONTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My contests end in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Please enter them! I am leaving links for them too!!

 This contest is for best den design. Make it the small den and non member items only. I will decide the winner with lilyf123456 and partyanimalzz. Just leave a link I can copy and paste in the comments to enter. The prizes are:
1st place- Colored swirl table
2nd place-Colored couch
3rd place-colored swirl lamp 

 This contest is, telling why your favorite animal is your favorite animal. I am looking for what the animal looks cute in on animal jam, links to pictures, facts and much more. It should be at least a paragraph to be included. Don't do this: Tigers are cute. That is a bad example. A good example would be really long, so I won't post one. To enter, comment your favorite animals story. I want everyone to try and make it my favorite animal! Give it a try!!



This contest is for making your pet look most like, well chocolate! Make it look like I wanna name it cocoa. For non members: you can just make the animal without buying it. I have not decided a prize yet. 1st place will be the only prize awarded.
Please email the entries to:
pupp1266dogs@gmail.com OR comment which pet name is your entry


For that link, click here!! 

Please enter!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!