Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just a warning call..

Well, recently we've gotten comments we don't apprecaite...  Many saying we have lame rares, and our rares don't make us cool.  They even say we're bloggin' divas! And trust me people, if you've ever seen my on animal jam do I look lie a diva to u? Divas wear pink things, and love to gossip and are quite emotional. SERIOUSLY, they cry if u say "Hi!" to them. No do u see me or pupp1266 see us doing that? Anyways well, I don't believe we have said we were 'super cool' I don't ever recall saying that (correct me if I'm wrong please) And we've also gotten comments saying we're Quote "Unfair" since when have we been unfair? We are always trying constantly to care 4 non members, we've even set up a non member store! We really try hard and we aren't a big blog this is just the START of hitting it big.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I wear pink, but do you see me wearing jewels and rares ALL THE TIME?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! You are a great person! Dont listen to them they are just jealous.

      Delete

Hello! It's partyanimalzz, pupp1266 and ice cream here to teach you about commenting RULEZ!
1. Don't be mean (it's mean and if you do this ice cream will haunt you in your sleep)
2. THIS IS ABOUT A KID GAME!!!!!! Not some fashion show in lemonville!
3. Don't swear!!! (Swearing is baaaaad peeps!)
4. Don't be a spam robot (or a spambot as i call it)
5. Remember all people view this blog so please be nice
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. After you've comment dance in front of your computer and sing about yellow rubber duckies! -partyanimalzz & pupp1266!